The Champions Showcase is one of the most competitive tournaments in Canada with Canadian and US University and College coaches in attendance. An average of 100+ teams from across Canada and the United States compete each August.
Visit www.championsshowcases.com for more information & to register
TOURNAMENT DATES: Saturday Aug. 1st, - Monday Aug. 3rd
TOURNAMENT APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 15th
MATCH SCHEDULES: Will be available on our website 7 -10 days prior to tournament start.
EARLY BIRD FEES - Register and paid by March 31st
- Junior Showcase - $895
- Senior Showcase - $995
REGULAR FEES - Register and paid after March 31st
- Junior Showcase - $995
- Senior Showcase - $1,095
- 3 game minimum
- Top teams from Canada & the US
- Athletic trainers on site
- Certified referees
- Player Profile Booklets distributed to all attending college coaches
- Team Trophy & Medals for Champions and Finalists
- Team Trophy for 3rd & 4th place teams
Tournament is open to:
- US top level teams - State Cup, league champions, or higher level teams
- Ontario - OPDL, OASL, Regional (Level 3 )
- Quebec - AA & AAA teams
- Other Provincial / Regional level teams from across Canada
- International teams
At the end of the application period, our tournament committee will review all applications and notify your team of its status as soon as possible.
- All teams must be registered and be in good standing with their FIFA affiliated association.
- All teams must have proof of insurance.
- All teams must have permission to travel from their provincial or state association.
- Champions Showcase liability waiver form for each player, coach and team official is mandatory.
- Tournament roster is required
- Player Passes, Cards, books from the teams provincial, state soccer association or federation is mandatory.