OSU Spring Kick-Off Classic
The Spring Kick Off Classic is the perfect way to get outdoors and play competitive games to get ready for your summer season.
Click Here For Festival Website
Dates for 2018
- Tier 1 - Sunday, May 20th
- Tier 2 - Saturday, May 19th
- 2 or 3 game Festival Format (all taking place on one day) depending on number of entered teams. In either format, teams will be allotted the maximum number of minutes permitted for a festival
- Schedules will be available approximately 10 days in advance of the event
- U8 is 5v5 & 30 minute games
- U9-U10 is 7v7 & 40 minute games
- U11-U12 is 9v9 & 50 minute games
- U8 Teams - $250.00
- U9-U12 Teams - $325.00
Tournament Director Contact Information
Jim Lianos: email@example.com / 613-266-1224
Team Manager Information
Team Check in Information
- Team check in will take place 1 hour prior to teams first game at the venue of their first game.
- Out of town teams MUST provide us with a travel permit from their home district / province by no later than early April
- We will print each team all their game sheets and provide them to you at the team check in.
What to bring to the team check in?
- Ontario Soccer Team roster or equivalent from your provincial body.
- Player books or player cards for each player and team official.
Note: Without the items outlined above players will not be able to participate in the event.
- All teams MUST register ON-LINE through our website ( link can be found at the top of this page )
- Please register your team in the appropriate level. Nike VaporTier 1 or Nike Tiempo Tier 2
- Registation fee is due 10 days from date of online registration.
- Payment can be made by E-transfer or cheque. (E-transfer is preferable to confirm your place in the festival)
- Registation Deadline: May 1, 2018.
- Teams will NOT be considered accepted until full payment of festival fee is received.
- The person listed as the Primary contact when registering your team online will be receiving all communications.
- Number of divisions per age group will be determined by the number of teams entered for the event.
- Festival will try to match teams of similar caliber at its sole discretion, but reserves the right to combine levels as required for scheduling purposes.
- Schedules and results will be posted online on the festival website 7-10 days before the start of the festival.
- Festival reserves the right to make schedule changes if warranted.
- Refunds will be refunded in full to teams that are not accepted to the festival.
- No refunds will be granted to teams that have already been accepted in the festival.