The OSU Challenge Cup has been a great summer event for over 25 years and will be certain to provide a high quality playing experience for all participating teams.
Girls Challenge Cup:
-Tier 1, Saturday, June 8th
-Tier 2, Sunday, 9th
Boys Challenge Cup:
-Tier 1, Saturday, July 13th
- Tier 2, Sunday, July 14th
- 2 or 3 game Festival Format (all taking place on one day) depending on number of entered teams. In either format, teams will be allotted the maximum number of minutes permitted for a festival
- Schedules will be available approximately 7-10 days in advance of the event
- U8 is 5v5 & 30 minute games
- U9-U10 is 7v7
2 game format - 50 minute games (25 min halves)
3 game format - 33 minute games (16min. halves)
- U11-U12 is 9v9
2 game format - 70 minute games (35 min. halves )
3 game format - 46 minute games (23 min. halves)
- U8 Teams - $250.00
- U9-U12 Teams - $325.00
Tournament Director Contact Information
Jim Lianos: email@example.com / 613-266-1224
Team Manager Information
Team Check in Information
- Team check in will take place 1 hour prior to teams first game at the venue of their first game.
- Out of town teams MUST provide us with a travel permit from their home district / province by no later than May 25th ( Girls ) , June 25th ( boys ).
- We will print each team all their game sheets and provide them to you at the team check in.
What to bring to the team check in?
- Ontario Soccer Team roster or equivalent from your provincial body.
- Player books or player cards for each player and team official.
Note: Without the items outlined above players will not be able to participate in the event.
- All teams MUST register ON-LINE through our website ( link can be found at the top of this page )
- Please register your team in the appropriate level. Nike VaporTier 1 or Nike Tiempo Tier 2
- Registation fee is due 10 days from date of online registration.
- Payment can be made by cheque to OSU Soccer .
- Mailled to: OSU Soccer, Box 362, manotick, Ontario, K4M1A4
- Registation Deadline:
- Girls: May 25th, 2018
- Boys: June 20th, 2018
- Teams will NOT be considered accepted until full payment of festival fee is received.
- The person listed as the Primary contact when registering your team online will be receiving all communications.
- Number of divisions per age group will be determined by the number of teams entered for the event.
- Festival will try to match teams of similar caliber at its sole discretion, but reserves the right to combine levels as required for scheduling purposes.
- Schedules and results will be posted online on the festival website 7-10 days before the start of the festival.
- Festival reserves the right to make schedule changes if warranted.
- Refunds will be refunded in full to teams that are not accepted to the festival.
- No refunds will be granted to teams that have already been accepted in the festival.